Many of you have been suggesting for a while that I start up a podcast series. And I listened.
I’m super excited to announce that the Oasis Wellness Podcast Series has been born. The first podcast will be going live on Thursday morning.
Our guest for the inaugural podcast is none other than my colleague and mentor, Gerald Roliz, certified nutritional consultant and author of The Pharmaceutical Myth, a mind-blowing book I’ve mentioned in previous newsletters. Gerald is a former pharmaceutical sales rep who will...
- give you a sneak peak into pharmaceutical marketing practices;
- help you understand why pharmaceutical drugs can be harmful; and
- teach you how to take control of your own health by feeding your body the nutrients it needs.
Even if you were lucky enough to catch Gerald’s interview with Sean Croxton as part of the Underground Wellness Depression Sessions, you definitely want to hear this podcast.
Subscribers, check your inboxes on Thursday morning for the link to listen. And if you’re not a subscriber yet, you can sign up right down below so that you don’t miss a thing.
If you’re bloated and you’re brain fogged clap your hands
Speaking of the Depression Sessions, Sean got together with Dr. Daniel Kalish to put together a FREE webinar called How to Fix a Broken Brain: 4 Steps to Boosting Your Mood, Sharpening Your Mind, and Beating Fatigue Naturally.
If you or loved ones are struggling with fatigue, brain fog, memory problems, and/or depression, you gotta attend this webinar. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Simple dietary changes that stop stress-related brain degeneration in its tracks, while sharpening your memory and boosting your mood at the same time.
- Telltale signs (heartburn and bloating, for instance) that your “happy” mood chemicals are being sabotaged by digestive inflammation. And what to do about it!
- Exactly which common, everyday toxins are wrecking your brain. Plus, how to optimize your detoxification system to dump these harmful chemicals from your body for good.
- The single herb (and a few key nutrients) that can repair your brain, reduce inflammation, and “turn the lights back on”.
This free webinar will air on Wednesday, July 22 at 5pm PDT. Click here to sign up.
In the meantime, if you’re ready to get to the root causes of your bloating and brain fog, shoot me an email, and we’ll have you out into the figurative sunshine in no time.