Your body is a miracle. You can put it through hell, feed it terribly or suffer long-term disease, and it will bounce back full of life and energy again – simply with the right tools.
We’ve created a system that will do just that. At Oasis Wellness, we believe healing for good is possible. We have watched too many people suffer and not be able to live their lives freely and to the fullest because they just didn’t have the information or the tools to do it.
We are on a mission to teach 1 million people how to honor this incredible physical, emotional, and spiritual body we have been given.
Everyone should be able to live life to the fullest, to stop worrying and know what their own body needs to be truly healthy.
Everyone is different, so that’s why we created a customized, team approach to healing for the long-term. It’s nothing like you may have seen or experienced before. A hybrid approach using many modalities, we will walk with you and teach you how to take your power back and heal yourself. It's a new model of care that we call Collaborative Empowerment.
1. We Are your team.
We work closely over an extended period of time to deeply understand you and your health goals. With open minds and zero judgment, we will find the most empowering, sustainable solution for YOU. With the information and tools you’ve been craving, we track your progress and together we get the results.
2. Earth-based medicines work.
Say goodbye to medicines that act like band-aids. You’ll start a new program of healing from the inside out: eating nutrient dense, fresh foods, incorporating whole food supplements that rebuild and regenerate, using plants and herbs to nourish and detoxify. And you will get better. Symptoms go away, energy skyrockets and happiness is restored.
3. You can get healthy naturally for the long-term.
You don’t have to be stuck in a rut of illness, fatigue, and stress forever. You are a miracle, and your body wants to heal. Things don’t have to go downhill when you hit 30, 40, 50, or even 80. You can read all the books out there on healing. You can try all those complicated, time-consuming fad diets. You can get lost among the sea of supplements in the health food store. Or, you can plant your feet into the warm, soft earth and decide that this is the year you start to heal.
TAKE BACK YOUR POWER. HEAL FOR GOOD.
I am a healer who believes in the resilience of the human body and spirit.
I am a nurse who cares passionately about our world and its people.
I am a mother who strives to create a better, kinder, healthier world for my children and my clients.
I am a traditional naturopath who understands how earth-based medicines enhance health.
I bridge the gap between conventional and earth-based medicines. I understand when each is appropriate. I will advocate for the choices you make.
I am living proof that everything can be healed. Instead of giving up when I was labeled with an illness, I stepped up. I reclaimed my power. I figured out what I needed to do for my body and my spirit in order to heal.
I’m here to help you figure it out. I’ve done the research. I’ve been working as an educator for over 20 years.
I’m not here to “cure” you. My gift is to give you the information and the tools you need to take back your own power so that you can heal yourself – for good.
I stand for a wellness revolution. I stand for a new paradigm in health care, where everyone has the opportunity to choose wellness over disease, using the methods that they see fit.
What Makes Oasis So Powerful
- I have extensive knowledge of earth-based medicines, natural wellness AND conventional medicine.
- I’ve been down this road myself; I know what it’s like as a busy, working mom trying to heal on a budget.
- I provide a customized, individual approach: No two people have the same story or will take the exact same journey.
- You get 24/7 access to celebrate the accomplishments and guide through the challenges.
- I can talk to MDs and collaborate with other practitioners for clients wanting to transition off of medications or who have questions about their conventional plan of care.
- I’m both a naturopath AND a registered nurse; I understand when earth-based medicines and allopathic (Western) traditions are most appropriate.
- We’ll have fun; getting healthy should not stress you out!
- I stay current on innovative, evidence-based natural practices that work as well as current conventional practices (such as appropriate antibiotic usage).
- I serve as a coach, an educator, and an advocate. I use many hats to get you healthy and well so you can get on with your precious one life.
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of San Francisco
- Registered Nurse (CA # 829081)
- Doctorate of Naturopathy with a specialization in Homeopathy
- 20+ Years as an Educator
- Certified Clinical Nurse Leader
- Certified Public Health Nurse
- Certified in Applied Clinical Nutrition (Texas College of Chiropratice)
- Certified Reiki II practitioner
- Basic Life Support certification
- Graduate degree in Vocal Pedagogy